[Translators-l] Translation request for turning on the Page Previews feature on the second group of Wikipedias

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 13 19:10:33 UTC 2017

Issue solved for French, Spanish and Portuguese. I see that Swedish and
Ukrainian was also completed (notably because there are minority regional
languages in Sweden and Ukraine).

Note that I have splitted some long tranlsation units. Its best to keep
them short. Don't be too "lazy" by including everything in a single
<translate></translate> section :

* long units discourage translators: you can perfectly split long
paragraphs on sentences boundaries whose mening is self-contained and does
not depend too much on the context of use (just don't break sentences in
the middle).
* and every list should be split with one unit per item.

This also allows better reuse of the translation memory and allows further
updates with additional items if needed.