[Translators-l] Help with contacting WikiVoyage communities about breaking change to map template

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder ssnyder at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 28 05:48:09 UTC 2016

Quick and partial reply, and Chris can correct me later:

*‘With your help we will stop using the labs tile service a month from now
on Monday October 24th.’*

Yes, "a month from now" = "in a month".  ("In a month from now" is not a
common choice in English, but it probably works well in other languages).
Also, I like your your idea about adding a comma  ("...from now, on Monday,
October 24th").

"Wikimedia Labs <https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Portal:Wikimedia_Labs>"
is a proper noun/name, so you could leave it untranslated if you wanted.
If you choose to translate it, then it would probably make sense to use the
same word that you would use for a computer lab
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_lab> (which might be the same word
as a scientific lab, but I wouldn't want to assume that).