[Translators-l] Some messages for New Readers consultation

Vira Motorko vira.motorko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:06:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

I guess https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:NR_target_countries_topbox
should
be written for Autotranslate usage, so that is can display in the user
interface language. Can anyone do that? (Marking a talk page for
translation would be a terrible idea).

​Best,
user:Ата​

*--*
*Vira Motorko*
m: +380667740499 | f: vira.motorko <https://www.facebook.com/vira.motorko> |
w: Ата <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ата>

Are you saving your documents in free formats? ;)
Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this
e-mail or any attachments.