[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #19 (2016)

Niklas Laxström niklas.laxstrom at gmail.com
Sat May 7 10:24:24 UTC 2016

> On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 11:04 PM, Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
> <bevellin at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>>
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2016/19
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>>
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2016%2F19&language=&action=page&filter=

In case that link does not work, try this:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2016%2F19&action=page&filter=

There is a grammar mistake: "unit page didn't removed".

I also wonder why many translations were fuzzied when the only change
was one space character or an added period?

Probably too late to change, but Apertium suggestions are available on
all WMF wikis using Translate extension, not just mediawiki.org.

  -Niklas