[Translators-l] Cross-wiki Notifications: translation needed for French and Hebrew

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 7 15:18:54 UTC 2016

Hello

Cross-wiki notifications
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Notifications/Cross-wiki> will be
released as a Beta feature on all Wikimedia wikis by March 10th. New
translations or fixes are welcome!
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Help%3ANotifications%2FCross-wiki&action=page&filter=

Please note that the translation system is partially broken (
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T128638): some updates concerning that
Help page may not be visible now.

Thanks a lot!

Benoît