[Translators-l] A humble request for translation related to the Wikipedia.org portal

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 11 18:13:28 UTC 2016

And so you've forced the page to display Spanish on all translated pages
and also independantly of user's UI language ! Wrong result !!!

You should have better removed this line completely (not needed, this is
generic for all translated pages, not just this one, and we already have a
languages box at top of translated page)
Otherwise you could have kept the two existing "int:" resources (plus the
two int:resources for the final dot and the word separation), but not part
of any translation unit for this page.