[Translators-l] A humble request for translation related to the Wikipedia.org portal

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 11 18:09:38 UTC 2016

Beside the dot and space punctution in the middle, the rest is
autotranslated (but using the **USER UI language** as set in his
preferences, NOT the page language of the translation, so it is not really
possible to adapt this punctuation).

Check the result when viewing the generated page what gets inserted there
(and look at it when you select another user language in the Universal
Language selector). Note that the two "int:" messages are actually
translated in translatewiki.net.

In my opinion, this entry should not even be needed as the whole paragraph
should be autotranslated in the UI language and should then not mix
languages. the dot+space in the middle should also come from an UI "int:"
resources, containing the correct punctuation sign(s) to use for ending
sentences and the correct word separation.