[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #5 (2016)

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Sat Jan 30 13:05:40 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 8:44 PM, Purodha Blissenbach
<purodha at blissenbach.org> wrote:
> Hi. I was unclear.
>
> ... it was reverted [ because it did not work ] ... and deployed again [
> thus we have the problem back since ]
>
> This is not the intended message, is it?

No, I assumed it would be implied that we had fixed it before
redeploying. One shouldn't assume things like that, I suppose. :) I've
made that explicit as well as tried to address a couple of the other
questions and requests. Sorry for not being clear enough. Existing
translations don't need to be updated.

//Johan Jönsson