[Translators-l] [Wikimedia-l] Strategy consultation - translation help?

Vira Motorko vira.motorko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:23:37 UTC 2016

I dare to send this to translators-l :)
​

*2016-01-12 17:11 GMT+02:00 Maggie Dennis <mdennis на wikimedia.org
<mdennis на wikimedia.org>>:*

> Hello, all. :)

As I know many of you are aware, the strategic planning consultation pages

> went up on Meta yesterday at

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2016_Strategy/Community_consultation. The

> actual consultation should launch on January 18th. Right now, we are

> seeking translations.

I've requested help from the translator community but just wanted to

> request it here as well. We've put together a list of pages that need

> translation in the consultation at

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2016_Strategy/Translations

I appreciate any help that you can offer and look forward to hearing your

> thoughts about strategy starting on January 18.

Best,

Maggie

​
​