[Translators-l] Please help with translating the 2016 Steward Election related pages

Shanmugam Pachamuthu shanmugamp7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:02:15 UTC 2016

Hello fellow translators,

Once again, we need your help with translating/proofreading the existing
translations for the 2016 Steward Election and confirmation pages.

Primarily we need you to translate the following pages:

1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2016/Introduction
2. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2016/Guidelines
3.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-stewvote&action=page&filter=!translated
(choose the language)
4. https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-stewnoms&action=page&filter=!translated
(choose the language)
5. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Steward_election_status
6. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Confirm/Introduction16

Some of those are already translated but may require updating and
proofreading.

Candidate submissions will begin on January 15, 2016. By that time we will
start getting candidate statements and then we would also need to translate
those statements. Voting will begin on February 8, 2016. You can keep this
page on your watchlist:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2016/Statements

If you need any help with translations or anything related to the election,
you are free to contact Election Committee members or Clerks on Freenode
IRC channel, #wikimedia-stewards-elections. Alternatively you can use the
talk page at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Stewards/Elections_2016
to ask questions.

More update on translations will come into this thread with time. Feel free
to forward this e-mail to any list you think might be helpful.

On behalf of the Election Committee,

Shanmugam Pachamuthu.