[Translators-l] Fwd: Re: Request for translation: Captions of the 2016 "Facts matter" video

Sylvain Chiron chironsylvain at orange.fr
Mon Dec 26 23:23:06 UTC 2016

Thanks, so I synchronized the captions’ texts with the subtitles’ texts,
and I improved the times for the captions (it’s still not perfect as I
don’t have good tools and I’m just changing/testing on Commons).

It’s here if you want to pick it for your language:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/TimedText:Wikipedia_-_FactsMatter2016.webm.fr.srt

Sylvain