[Translators-l] Apologies: One more sentence added

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder ssnyder at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 13 19:24:04 UTC 2016

I apologize for this late change:  I've added one more sentence to
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Whatamidoing_(WMF)/New_beta_feature
It says "You may write comments in any language."

Mediawiki.org is a multi-lingual site, so feedback and comments are always
welcome in any language – but, of course, not everyone knows that, so I
should have included this statement in the first draft.  I'm sorry about
this late change.

By the way, if you're interested, then here's a list of the top 10
Wikipedia languages as ranked by the number of currently active editors:

   1. English
   2. German
   3. Spanish (no translation started yet)
   4. French
   5. Japanese (no translation started yet)
   6. Russian (no translation started yet)
   7. Italian
   8. Chinese (no translation started yet)
   9. Portuguese (no translation started yet)
   10. Arabic

On this message, after just one day, we already have translations for half
of these popular languages, plus Greek, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish,
Ukrainian, and a couple of others that are still underway at the moment.
Thank you all for your quick and helpful responses.

Sherry Snyder (WhatamIdoing)
Community Liaison, Wikimedia Foundation