[Translators-l] new messages for the Content Translation extension

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Mon Dec 5 15:02:18 UTC 2016

Hmm, it depends on your language's user interface translation conventions.
Both can be OK. The feature in question is already deployed to Wikipedia in
all languages, so you can simply try translating an article with an infobox
that is available in the Esperanto Wikipedia, and see what works better.

Hope it helps, and thanks for your translations!

בתאריך 5 בדצמ׳ 2016 03:57 PM,‏ "mathieu stumpf guntz" <
psychoslave at culture-libre.org> כתב: