[Translators-l] Major changes to the Save button: please translate a message for me

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder ssnyder at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 22 16:54:38 UTC 2016

I wanted to share a big milestone:  The upcoming "Publish page" button has
reached *100 translations* (not counting English or qqq)
https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:Translations&namespace=8&message=Publishpage

"Publish changes" has 93 at the moment:
https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslations&message=Publishchanges&namespace=8

There ought to be some way to throw confetti in e-mail for achievements
like this.  Congratulations.  You all are awesome.  :-)

If this message is still not translated in a language that you know, then
here are two links that might be useful:

https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Publishchanges/af
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Publishpage/af

Just change the "af" bit to the language code for your language and edit
the resulting page.