[Translators-l] Flow satisfaction survey (priority on ar, bs, ca, eo, de, he, pt, ur, zh)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 18 13:33:17 UTC 2016

*TL;DR:* Flow satisfaction survey is open to translation (in priority) for
ar, bs, ca, eo, de, he, pt, ur, zh here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaboration/Flow_satisfaction_survey

*Details*

Flow is being used by more and more users on an increasing number of
 wikis. Some users are requesting improvements that will make the Flow
experience better or to be able to adopt a structured discussion system
which fits better with their wiki workflow.

Although Flow *per se* is not scheduled for major development in the near
term, the Collaboration Team remains interested in the project and in
providing an improved system for structured discussions. To make decisions
about the way forward in this area, we’ve created a survey that will be
proposed to Flow users in late April 2016.

We’re requesting translations for Arabic, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese (zh),
Esperanto, French, Hebrew, Portuguese and Urdu. However, Flow is also
available on Wikidata and MediaWiki—both international wikis—so
translations into any other languages will be much appreciated.

I plan to integrate these translations next Wednesday (the 20th).

The survey will use Qualtrics <http://wikimedia.qualtrics.com>. The
translation source is a little bit rough in order to ease the import in
Qualtrics. I've tried to have the best compromise between being able to
translate and keeping structured data for import. I apologize for the
inconvenience.

Thank you in advance for your time; your work is much appreciated!
--
Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison