[Translators-l] Content translators needed for a user study on article recommendations

Purodha Blissenbach purodha at blissenbach.org
Fri Sep 25 08:41:09 UTC 2015

Hi Jonathan,

in my federal state branch of the German Pirate Party, we all day long
successfully combine Etherpad:
http://etherpad.org/
for shared writing, and mumble:
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
for voice connections. Both are FLOSS, but I cannot tell whether or not
they would suffice for what you are doing during your research.

Purodha