[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #43 (2015)

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 16 18:49:03 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 8:26 PM, Johan Jönsson <jjonsson at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2015%2F43&action=page&filter=%21translated

The text of the newsletter is now final. A couple of items have been
changed due to the earlier confusion. There won't be any more changes;
you can translate safely.

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 9:30 PM, Purodha Blissenbach
<purodha at blissenbach.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> "UTC time" means "universal time controlled time" which is one "time" too
> many. ;-)
> Purodha

I wasn't sure everyone is aware of that (thus the coordinated
universal time time), but I've rephrased the item slightly to avoid
the repetition.

//Johan Jönsson