[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #42 (2015)

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Mon Oct 12 16:34:15 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Johan Jönsson <jjonsson at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 14 languages) to subscribers across wikis.

(One item was slightly expanded on after reader feedback on the talk
page, but nothing that demanded the invalidation of translations; they
were still correct. We really try to avoid doing anything like that
after the issue has been frozen, and I hope not to do it again. My
apologies.)

//Johan Jönsson