[Translators-l] translation request for Community Wishlist Survey invitation

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 9 23:36:55 UTC 2015

Hello translators!

The Community Tech team would like to request translation of
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Community_Tech_team/Community_Wishlist_Survey/Invitation
into as many languages as possible. We will be posting this invitation to
village pumps and community discussion pages across a large number of wiki
projects and would ideally like to post them in the native language of the
wiki rather than in English.

We are aware that the pages linked to by this invitation are not yet
translated (or even finished in some cases), but we will be sending
translation requests for these as well in the near future.

Thanks for your assistance. If you have any questions or feedback about the
invitation, feel free to post it on the talk page or email me directly.