[Translators-l] Free Bassel waiting for translation (high priority page)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.com
Wed Nov 25 06:27:07 UTC 2015

Hi Vassia,
I believe the banner as a whole will be linking to the landing page, so placing a link inside the banner itself might not be possible technically.

Greg Varnent is taking the lead on this, so he'll be in a better position to explain the details.

If you can include the link inside the Bulgarian translation of the landing page in some clever way, then that should be fine; whatever works for you, really.

Otherwise you will of course be able to include that link in your communication on social media and to real media. I'll start working on a template of a press release when I get home in the evening.

Thank you for your work  on this; I'm very grateful.

                Tomasz @ mobile