[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #23 (2015)

Purodha Blissenbach purodha at blissenbach.org
Fri May 29 13:35:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

There is a new English section line in my current translated version,
but it does not show up as translatable:

> Edit tags added by the software have been broken on all wikis since
> May 23. [3]

and there is a line

> Publication of Wikimedia Tech News for week $week of $year

regularly showing up on new translations but not in the translation
memory nor in previous weeks translated pages any more, so that I
regularly have to dig trough guessed message names so as to find it for
copying & pasting.

Purodha