[Translators-l] Short paragraph needs translations

Andrew Sherman asherman at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 31 18:44:43 UTC 2015

Hello :),

My name is Andrew, I am a new Digital Communications Intern on the
Communications team at Wikimedia Foundation. I help edit and publish for
our Wikimedia blog, produce digital media, and help with other general
communications tasks.

We have a short paragraph that needs to be translated:

*" Did you know that you can now share facts as images from the Wikipedia
app? Start by selecting text in any Wikipedia article. Then select share
and the app creates an image with the text using the top image from the
Wikipedia article as a background. "*
This short script will become captions for a video to be released later
this week.

Here are a few languages we would like help translating to: Russian
Spanish, French, Arabic, German, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese.

Any other languages are welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. Thank you in advance for
all your help and support.

Best,

--
Andrew Sherman
Digital Communications | Wikimedia Foundation

*E:* asherman at wikimedia.org
*WMF:* ASherman (WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:ASherman_(WMF)>