[Translators-l] Chinese translation request

Nick Wilson (Quiddity) nwilson at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 17 22:31:55 UTC 2015

Hi. I'm having trouble finding assistance with zh translations. I've asked
a few of the users listed in m:Category:Translators_eng-zho, as well as my
usual contact at zhwiki, over the last week, but haven't had much luck (one
editor did translate a few strings, which I appreciate).

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Quiddity_%28WMF%29/Hovercards_trial
is the page that needs translation.
The Hovercards feature is going to be turned on for all users (including
non-registered) at the Chinese, Greek, and Catalan Wikipedias (per previous
requests/discussions at those wikis), hopefully in early-April, and we need
to get this documentation ready to go out.

Could anyone here help me to find a willing translator, or suggest
alternative methods for reaching out?
Much thanks.

--
Nick Wilson (Quiddity)