[Translators-l] Tech News transitioning to the CEP team

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 23 17:34:09 UTC 2015

Thank you, Guillaume, and hi everyone else. I will do my very best to make
as few mistakes as possible in the coming weeks and months.

(For those who don't know me, I'm mainly active on Swedish Wikipedia,
regularly edit English Wikipedia and Commons, but I try to occasionally do
stuff on a number of other projects as well. I recently started working as
a Community Liaison at the WMF.)

//Johan Jönsson