[Translators-l] Help us translate banner messages for our 2015 fundraising campaigns

Jessica Robell jrobell at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 26 14:53:01 UTC 2015

Dear translators,

Happy new year! I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2015.

With a new year comes a new international fundraising campaign. We would
highly appreciate your help to translate fundraising messages into your
language(s).

A large part of the messages on this page is similar to the one we used in
2014. Some translations can therefore be copied and pasted from the 2014
translations
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&action=translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-FR2014_translations&language=>
.

*To start translating, click on this link
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&action=translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-FR2015_translations&language=>
and choose your language in the scroll down menu. *

You can find a full list of texts that need translating on the Fundraising
translation hub <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising/Translation>.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your valuable support.

Best wishes for the new year,

Jessica Robell

Global Campaign Manager
Wikimedia Foundation