[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #04 (2015)

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 16 23:24:04 UTC 2015

Yes but this caused an error in a translatin that I fixed because that
translation memory was used (the version number included ni the tavar the
full link betwaeen brackets and you changed it by including only the link
target; the generated page showed that error.
When I fixed it, that string was incorrectly tranlsated in 3 languages).
Yes I see that you have finally deleted that string (but your reverted my
change needlessly if you intended to remove that string) to replace it by
another tranlsation unit saying there would be no changes this week and
next week.
That new item about postponed changes must be retranslated.

I've not made things without discussing them here anyway, and this was in
the early beta period were changes were expected.