[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #04 (2015)

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 16 22:43:59 UTC 2015

Le vendredi 16 janvier 2015, 23:25:43 Philippe Verdy a écrit :
> And you also reverted the change displaying the version number exactl like
> in all past issues.
> There was nothing wrong in keeping it except that your revert causes errors
> when using the translation memory.

Translation memory is a tool to help translators. Its goal is not to force us
to use exactly the same text Until the End of Times just because that text was
chosen in the beginning.

There's no added value in displaying the version number, so I'm now simply
linking to it. I edited all the conflicting translations accordingly, to make
sure work wasn't duplicated. And the next time, the new, slightly different
format will appear in translation memory.

Anyway, the point is moot for this week since that item was postponed.

--
Guillaume Paumier