[Translators-l] [Time sensitive] Ready for translation: VisualEditor News #1 (2015)

Erica Litrenta elitrenta at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 5 19:27:55 UTC 2015

> Hi all,
> a new issue of the VisualEditor newsletter is now available for
> translation.
> It features an *important announcement* about a *series of meetings where
> VE tasks on Phabricator will be triaged live and publicly*, starting next
> week.
> Therefore, to encourage participation (volunteer devs are particularly
> welcome!) by making sure that the communities receive this translated
> message in a timely fashion, we ask you to kindly consider **the current
> version of the newsletter as final** (so that translations don't get
> invalidated; please do leave notes in the talk page if needed [0]) and to
> notice that it will be delivered to the wikis on **Thursday morning PST
> this week**.
>
> We deeply apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your
> understanding; we plan to resume the standard workflow with the next issue
> of the newsletter.
>

> *Current issue:*
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Newsletter/2015/February
>

> *Direct translation link:*
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-VisualEditor%2FNewsletter%2F2015%2FFebruary&action=page&filter=
>
> The newsletter will be delivered to the people who already signed up in
> the past
> months (please sign up! [1]) in addition to a list of relevant pages on
> most WMF wikis.
>

> *Thank you for your invaluable help!*
> Best,
> Elitre (WMF)
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_(Product)
>
> [0]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:VisualEditor/Newsletter/2015/February
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Newsletter

Many, many thanks to the editors who made this possible: this issue was
just delivered in several languages (many of them with complete
translations) to some 460 target pages.
Thanks a lot for being so mindful of the unusual deadline. Actually, please
keep up the good work! Just remember to ping me when your language reaches
the 100% mark.

Best,
Elitre (WMF)
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Elitre_(WMF)