[Translators-l] [Time sensitive] Ready for translation: VisualEditor News #1 (2015)

Erica Litrenta elitrenta at wikimedia.org
Mon Feb 2 21:51:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,
a new issue of the VisualEditor newsletter is now available for translation.
It features an *important announcement* about a *series of meetings where
VE tasks on Phabricator will be triaged live and publicly*, starting next
week.
Therefore, to encourage participation (volunteer devs are particularly
welcome!) by making sure that the communities receive this translated
message in a timely fashion, we ask you to kindly consider **the current
version of the newsletter as final** (so that translations don't get
invalidated; please do leave notes in the talk page if needed [0]) and to
notice that it will be delivered to the wikis on **Thursday morning PST
this week**.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your
understanding; we plan to resume the standard workflow with the next issue
of the newsletter.

*Current issue:*
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Newsletter/2015/February

*Direct translation link:*
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-VisualEditor%2FNewsletter%2F2015%2FFebruary&action=page&filter=

The newsletter will be delivered to the people who already signed up in the
past
months (please sign up! [1]) in addition to a list of relevant pages on
most WMF wikis.

*Thank you for your invaluable help!*
Best,
Elitre (WMF)