[Translators-l] Community Tech feedback in different languages

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 3 16:27:28 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Purodha Blissenbach
<purodha at blissenbach.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I translated the German sections and want them proofread.
> Some formulations were few a bit foggy, or ambiguous, to me.
>
> I asm wondering why we do not use Special:Translate for this task :-)

Thank you.

(And good question. It wasn't really a conscious decision. Because it
was just a small thing to better help Community Tech understand the
communities, I suppose, rather than something that would go out to the
wikis, and a few other factors. But keeping things on-wiki is a good
principle.)

//Johan Jönsson