[Translators-l] Ready for translation: VisualEditor News #9 (2014)

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Sat Nov 15 20:41:39 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot for preparing this, Erica.

A few tips for the next issues, that would make the translators' work
easier:

* Make the paragraphs as short as possible.
* Use lists (numbered or bulleted) wherever relevant.
* Announce the first version at last a week before distribution; preferably
earlier.
* Freeze the text at least two days before distribution, and announce the
freezing on this mailing list (if you did announce it - sorry, I must have
missed it).

Again, thanks to all the people involved!

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬