[Translators-l] Ready for translation: VisualEditor News #9 (2014)

Erica Litrenta elitrenta at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 14 23:46:20 UTC 2014

Hi all.
I feel like saying "Thank you" really isn't enough, sometimes.
The current issue of the newsletter was just delivered in 20 languages (+
English).
You are amazing. I'd also like to thank everybody who's supporting me as
I'm learning how to handle this (you know who you are).
My apologies if any edits made after my previous announcement invalidated
your work, I'll be more careful in the future.
Enjoy your weekend,

Elitre (WMF)

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_(Product)