[Translators-l] Wikidata weekly newsletter translation

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Sun Jun 22 11:10:04 UTC 2014

What makes more sense at this point is to start adding a paragraph about
Wikidata to the Tech News as they are rather than having a whole separate
translatable newsletter. In the Tech News there's a whole paragraph every
week about the VisualEditor, and there are short updates about CirrusSearch
and MediaViewer almost every week. A weekly update about Wikidata can be
there, too. If a whole paragraph is too long, a couple of the most
important points would be a good beginning.

It takes me less than ten minutes a week to translate each whole Tech News
issue. Adding a few sentences about Wikidata should add no more than two
minutes to the time that the translators already invest. I think that it's
perfectly doable.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬