[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary 2014-W05

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Sat Jan 25 18:43:40 UTC 2014

Greetings,

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Guillaume Paumier
<gpaumier at wikimedia.org> wrote:è

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/05

The final version of the newsletter is now available. We haven't added
any new items.

One item was reworded a bit, but it doesn't require to update the
existing translations. Also, one item was moved to the next edition
because it makes more sense to announce it when it becomes available
to users.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation