[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary 2014-W05

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 24 19:30:18 UTC 2014

Hello Vira,

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Vira Motorko <vira.motorko at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Guillaume!
> Look, unit Tech/News/2014/05/43 looks the same as Tech/News/2014/04/36. I
> don't get why it is so.

You're correct. There was a pause in software deployment this week due
to the US holiday and a large technical meeting, so I decided to
re-add that item. The goal is to remind readers of what will be
deployed next week, even though we already announced it last week.

I hope this makes sense. Let me know if you have other questions. And
thanks again for your help!

--
Guillaume Paumier