[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News summary #8 (2014)

Aya Mahfouz mahfouz.saif.elyazal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 19:54:22 UTC 2014

Hello Tomasz,

  Could you kindly check if the rtl languages are wrapped with the <rtl>
tag or not? While proof-reading my translation, I've found that all the rtl
languages are displayed from the left to the right rather than from the
right to the left.

Thank you for all your efforts,

Kind Regards,
Aya Saif El-yazal Mahfouz