[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News summary #8 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Fri Feb 14 18:42:07 UTC 2014

Hello,
the latest issue of Wikimedia's best tech newsletter is ready for
translation at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/08

The newsletter will be sent to subscribers on Monday morning (UTC); all
translations existing by that time will be posted on wikis in those
languages.

There might be some edits tomorrow, but the content should remain fairly
stable -- I will let you know as soon as a final version of the issue is
published.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz