[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News summary #7 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Sat Feb 8 19:38:54 UTC 2014

Hi again,
this is just to let you know that we just froze this week's issue of
Tech News and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/07>.

Three new items have been added since my last e-mail to this list:
* One about recent changes in the VisualEditor gallery tool;
* One about the upcoming Bugzilla update and outage (scheduled for late
evening on February 12 UTC);
* One about upcoming rename of the <poem> tag.

Two already existing items have been changed:
* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/07/41/en>
* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/07/56/en>

Please make sure to translate the new items and update the existing
ones. From now on, there will be no more changes coming.

The newsletter will be distributed to subscribers at around 08:00 UTC on
Monday according to the publication schedule visible on top of the page
on Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz