[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: (short) Tech News #35 (2014)

Bohdan Melnychuk base-w at yandex.ru
Fri Aug 22 16:02:45 UTC 2014

Hm, but it is already deployed on MWW and Test wikis, isn't it? It was
in recent's section in all the issues before so I don't quite understand
need to change the location. But I'm not a great fun of any changes of
things I'm used to at all :) Perhaps others should leave a comment about
that piece.

Well if the changes you don't want to put in future's yet are really
quite minor then I think it's OK for me. Thought I can't see how it'd
harm to advance notify about them and then  announce the changes after
deployment again either. Latter way could be useful for users who read
tech news on tech forums and do it quite irregularly.

But any way there will be always topics with panic about what happened
right next to the section with tech news which explains it :)

---Base
22.08.2014 18:44, Guillaume Paumier написав(ла):