[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: (short) Tech News #35 (2014)

Bohdan Melnychuk base-w at yandex.ru
Fri Aug 22 14:46:06 UTC 2014

brr, somewhat confusing. Why the news about MW version is on Future
changes section?  And there are no other recent changes? Sad( I didn't
quite understand about "moved some of the non-urgent items to next week,
so that people learn about them when they can actually see the changes
and test the new features " you mean that they'd be already deployed at
the time of puplication next issue? Or just nearer in future? --Base

22.08.2014 17:15, Guillaume Paumier написав(ла):