[Translators-l] Please help translate a few additional paragraphs for fundraising pages

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:02:07 UTC 2014

On 15 August 2014 22:51, Philippe Verdy wrote:

> I perceive them as orders due to the tone used and the drama you claim.

Your perception is wrong. I have no authority, no right, and most
importantly, no intention to order anyone to do anything. Please do
not try to diminish my arguments by referring to them as "orders" —
it's intellectually dishonest and reflects badly on you.

> I've perfectly read your call, but I don't support it simply because it is
> too early and disproportionated compared to the effective change that
> occured caused by only one person in the WMF staff during holidays.

You will find yourself wrong here.  From what various Wikimedia
Foundation employees let slip, the decision was discussed internally
among the organization before that Gerrit patch was submitted, merged
and emergency deployed on Sunday.

And please excuse me for not responding to your accusation that I
"spam" people on Meta; it doesn't deserve a response, so there will be
none.

--
                Tomasz