[Translators-l] Please help translate a few additional paragraphs for fundraising pages

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:33:30 UTC 2014

Philippe,
please consider reading my messages carefully before responding to
them—this is the second time this week that you are not paying enough
attention to what I write.

I am not ordering anyone to do anything — I only /suggest/ not to
translate fundraising pages.

To call my plea "orders" — even if I repeat what I wrote before — is
dishonest to say the least, and, frankly, insulting.

You are, indeed, capable of making your own decisions. I have no
intention of interfering with your volunteer work, so let's leave it
at that.

                Tomasz