[Translators-l] Thank you for Tech News & see you soon

Jessica Robell jrobell at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 13 12:16:18 UTC 2014

Tomasz,

I am really sad to see you leave and would like to once again thank you for
all your support and help with fundraising translations. You have been a
fantastic resource and I thank you dearly for your contributions.

All the best and kind regards,

Jessica

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Guillaume Paumier <gpaumier at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Tomasz W. Kozłowski
> <twkozlowski at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello translators,
> > it is with great regret that I am forced to suspend my activity on
> > Tech News with immediate effect.
>
> :(
>
> I'm really sad to see you go but I understand how you are feeling. I
> hugely appreciate all the work you've been doing on Tech News (and so
> many other things) and it'll be difficult to continue Tech News
> without you. I do hope that the situation is resolved, and I hope we
> can work together again in the future.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> --
> Guillaume Paumier