[Translators-l] Additional short paragraph to translate in fundraising Thank you letter

Jessica Robell jrobell at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 5 12:41:33 UTC 2014

Hello dear translators,

Due to some recent technical issues, we were obliged to add a paragraph to
the Thank you letter
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising/Translation/Thank_you_email_20140606>
that is sent to all donors who contribute to the Wikimedia Foundation.

We would highly appreciate your help to translate this short paragraph in
order for us to be able to communicate about this issue with our donors.
(The paragraph takes max 3 minutes to translate)

Please click here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Fundraising%2FTranslation%2FThank+you+email+20140606&action=page&filter=&language=en>
and choose your language in order to translate this paragraph.

Thank you very much for your help and continuous support.

Kind regards,

Jessica

--
Jessica Robell