[Translators-l] Ready for translation: Tech News bulletin #32 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 19:41:48 UTC 2014

Hello translators!
The latest issue of the Tech News bulletin is now ready for
translation at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/32

Please note that one of the regular messages — visible in the header
on top of the page — has changed last week:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translations&message=Translations:Tech/News/2014/32/1>
now includes an additional link that says "give feedback".

We hope that this will make people more open about what bothers them
in Tech News and so make the bulletin even better in the future :-)
Please make sure to include this new link in your translation!

>From now on, there will be no more changes coming to the English
version of Tech News, so as not to interfere with your translations.

As always, the newsletter will be distributed to subscribers on Monday
morning according to the publication schedule visible on top of the
page on Meta.

Thank you all for your involvement and your time, and enjoy the rest
of your weekend!

PS My apologies for not preparing the usual early translation version
yesterday. I hope you will still be able to translate the current
issue before it is sent out on Monday; we'll try to make sure this
happens as rarely as possible in the future. Thanks again!

                Tomasz