[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #18 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:43:06 UTC 2014

Hi again,
this is just to let you know that I just froze this week's issue of
Tech News and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/18>.

One new message has been added since my last e-mail to this list:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/18/26/en>
is about the upcoming roll-out of the MediaViewer tool to the first
"big" wikis, namely the French and Dutch Wikipedias. From now on,
there will be no more changes coming.

The bulletin will be distributed to subscribers on Monday morning
according to the publication schedule visible on top of the page on
Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz