[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #18 (2014)

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Fri Apr 25 19:51:08 UTC 2014

In case anybody wonders whether to do it and tells herself or himself "oh,
I don't have time for it" - it took me _seven minutes_ this week.

Only seven minutes a week to do work that will help dozens, or maybe
hundreds or thousands of volunteer editors to know about upcoming changes
to the site.

If you haven't ever tried to translate Tech News to your language, please
try it this time :)

As always, my enormous appreciation to Tomasz, Guillaume, James F.,
PiRSquared17 and everybody else who prepares these newsletters every week.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬