[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #15 (2014)

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Tue Apr 8 08:52:20 UTC 2014

Greetings,

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Aya Mahfouz
<mahfouz.saif.elyazal at gmail.com> wrote:

>   I have a small remark concerning the latest tech news. Bawolff changed the
> frozen issue on Sunday to indicate that MediaWiki was not deployed due to
> localization issues.

> Would it be best for translators to bookmark the current issue to track such
> sudden changes or is there a better solution?

I usually try to keep track of such changes, and send a notification
to this list, but in this case I missed it. If you notice a
significant change in a frozen issue and no one has yet mentioned it
on this list, please send a short email to the list to let the other
translators know :)

Otherwise, yes, adding the current issue to your watchlist (and
enabling e-mail notifications) is probably the best way to make sure
you're notified when the page is changed.

--
Guillaume Paumier