[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #43

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 18:06:52 UTC 2013

Hi Amir,

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Amir E. Aharoni <
amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> * About BetaFeatures: "Another example is a change in how text is
> displayed." - I'm not quite sure what does it refer to and I won't know
> what to tell other Wikipedians if they will ask me about it. Can you maybe
> provide a clearer example or a link to documentation?
>
> Thanks again!

Here is your link:

<
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Beta_Features/New_Features#Typography_update

The typography update "Makes text more readable and beautiful, to benefit
readers and editors alike. This beta feature uses serif headings for
sections and sans serif for body copy to clearly differentiate them from
body paragraphs, for a better visual experience that works consistently
across desktop and mobile platforms."

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan