[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #43

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Fri Oct 25 15:12:13 UTC 2013

Translated to Hebrew. Thanks for preparing this.

Some questions:
* In the part about Toolbox/Tools you may want to let people know somehow
that it was already changed for their languages. It was already
re-translated for Hebrew, and I just decided to be bold and add it to the
translation of the newsletter.
* "you can now use it on pages in the $file, $help and $cat spaces" - how
will these variables appear? In the language of the target wiki?
* About BetaFeatures: "Another example is a change in how text is
displayed." - I'm not quite sure what does it refer to and I won't know
what to tell other Wikipedians if they will ask me about it. Can you maybe
provide a clearer example or a link to documentation?

Thanks again!

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬